IEc’s office is located between Porter and Davis Squares in Cambridge, MA. Many staff live nearby so they can minimize their commute and enjoy the bustling, urban community. With a neighborhood walkscore of 97, nearly every amenity you could need is accessible on foot. Here are just a few highlights:
- Local restaurant options include Thai, Indian, Mexican, Japanese, pizza, crepes, and barbeque. Plus, several grocery stores are just a short walk away. There’s always something good for lunch!
- It’s easy to run errands such as banking, dry cleaning, and shopping from our office location.
- IEc is a short walk from the Porter Square or Davis Square stops on the MBTA red line, is near the Porter Square commuter rail stop, and is on several major bus routes (77, 83).
- Harvard, MIT, and Tufts University are all nearby, and the City of Boston is located just across the Charles River.
- The Minuteman bike trail is nearby and allows for easy bike commutes and pleasure riding.
- The Fresh Pond Reservoir trail is ideal for lunchtime or after work runs.
- We’re also very close to the Charles River and its scenic multi-use path, as well as the Danehy Park playing fields.
- There are a number of Zipcar and Hubway pick-up spots nearby.
Learn more about our sustainability efforts and company culture.