GSA Contract No.: GS-10F-0061N
The General Service Administration’s (GSA) PSS Contract streamlines the contracting process for agencies with Mission Oriented Business Integrated Service needs by providing a faster, more cost efficient means to meet their requirements. IEc provides services under the following Special Item Number (SIN):
> SIN 874-1, Integrated Consulting Services
To use this contract, follow these simple steps:
- Initiate the process by providing your Contracting Officer (CO) with a Statement of Work (SOW) and identifying the PSS MOBIS contract as the vehicle to be used to issue your order.
- Ask your CO to issue your SOW to IEc and two other approved PSS MOBIS contractors.
- You and your CO review each contractor’s response and select the “best value” contractor.
- Your CO issues an order directly to the selected contractor.
GSA will answer questions about using this vehicle, but does not get involved in your procurement process. For more information from GSA about this schedule see www.gsa.gov.
Contract Task Areas
Integrated Consulting Services — SIN 874-1
- Expert Advice, Assistance, Guidance and/or Counseling in Support of an Agency’s Mission-Oriented Business Functions
- Management or Strategy Consulting
- Program Planning, Research and Evaluations
- Studies, Analyses, Scenarios and Reports relating to an Agency’s Mission-Oriented Business Programs or Initiatives, such as Tabletop
- Exercises or Scenario Simulations, Educational Studies, and Economic Studies
- Business Policy and Regulation Development Assistance
- Facilitation and Decision Support Services
- Expert Witness Services in support of Litigation, Claims, or Other Formal Cases
- Advisory and Assistance Services in accordance with FAR 37.203
- Survey Services
GSA Federal Supply Schedule Benefits
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule allows government buyers and other organizations to utilize streamlined acquisition procedures to obtain services from pre-qualified vendors. GSA has simplified the procurement process by reducing the lead time to obtain services.
GSA has eliminated the need for your Contracting Officer to:
- Synopsize your requirements;
- Find qualified vendors to compete for the work;
- Make time consuming determinations of fair and reasonable pricing; and
- Set aside work for small businesses.
Agencies can be fully assured their procurements will meet the best value criteria for government acquisitions, complying fully with all applicable laws and regulations. The time from determining your need to placing an order with a schedule contractor can take as little as three weeks.
Useful Link: GSA Advantage
Points of Contact and Price List
To obtain more information on IEc’s PSS Contract or a copy of IEc’s contract price list, please contact: