Industrial Economics, Inc. (IEc) is seeking a qualified firm to provide expertise and support for managing electronically stored information (ESI) generated during the course of a large, multi-state natural resource damage assessment. The majority of this ESI is contained in E-mail and associated E-mail attachments. Qualifying firms should possess the following qualifications: (1) experience managing large, complex ESI management efforts, (2) success managing large email collections, and (3) experience working with the Federal government and with Federal government processes.
Complete Request for Proposal is available upon request. Interested parties should email email@example.com. Proposals are due by 2:00 pm ET on April 15, 2014. Questions are due by 2:00 pm ET on April 4, 2014.
Logistical and Facilitation Support for Sea Turtle Scientific Meeting
Industrial Economics, Inc. is seeking a qualified organization to provide support for a scientific meeting related to Sea Turtle biology and the potential causes of high numbers of sea turtle strandings in the Northern Gulf of Mexico. This meeting will be convened by NOAA’s National Marine Fisheries Service and will be attended by invited experts in sea turtle biology/ecology, health/disease, fisheries management, and oceanography from state and federal agencies, academia, and private institutions.
The meeting will be held in St. Petersburg, FL from July 14th – 16th, 2014. The specific support being sought for the meeting:
Interested parties should submit a statement of interest and qualifications to Mindaugas Sereiva, Procurement Administrator, MSereiva@indecon.com on or before April 21, 2014.
- Work with IEc and NOAA to develop a draft and final agenda and to ensure an effective structure for the meeting;
- Participate in approximately 5 planning calls with NOAA;
- Work with NOAA to plan/conduct 1-2 pre meeting webinars with meeting participants to share information with them prior to the in-person meeting;
- Facilitate the meeting in St. Petersburg during the week of July 14th; and
- Draft an initial draft summary that details the discussions during the meeting, within two weeks of the meeting.