IEc is a recognized national leader in the field of environmental performance measurement and program evaluation,
and has been nominated twice for the American Evaluation Association's
Ava and Gunnar Myrdal Government Evaluation Award.
IEc has extensive experience working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), state environmental
agencies, and non-governmental organizations to:
- Map out a program's theory of change using logic models;
- Develop and implement performance measurement strategies;
- Design and conduct multiple types of evaluations;
- Develop measurement and evaluation guidance and tools; and
- Conduct training on measurement and evaluation issues.
Performance measurement and program evaluation can help program staff gather evidence about
strategies that work, assess their results, and adapt their programs to be more effective over time.
Measurement and evaluation have become essential tools for managing increased expectations for good
governance, accountability, and efficient use of resources.
> Development and Assessment of Performance Measures
> Program Evaluation Design and Implementation
- ClimateWorks Foundation
- Department of Labor
- EPA's Evaluation Support Division
- EPA's Offices of Policy, Air, Water, Waste, Chemical Safety and
Pollution Prevention, Compliance and Enforcement, and EPA Regional offices
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources
- Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- Moore Foundation
- National Governor's Association
- New York State Energy Research Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
- Washington Department of Ecology