IEc's Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Contract
Contract Task Areas
IEc Points of Contact and Price List
GSA Contract No.: GS-10F-0061N
The General Service Administration's (GSA) MOBIS Contract streamlines the contracting process for agencies with Mission
Oriented Business Integrated Service needs by providing a faster, more cost efficient means to meet their requirements.
IEc provides services under the following Schedule Item Number (SIN):
SIN 874-1, Integrated Consulting Services
To use this contract, follow these simple steps:
Initiate the process by providing your Contracting Officer (CO)
with a Statement of Work (SOW) and identifying the GSA MOBIS contract as the vehicle
to be used to issue your order.
Ask your CO to issue your SOW to IEc and two other approved
GSA MOBIS contractors.
You and your CO review each contractor's response and select
the "best value" contractor.
Your CO issues an order directly to the selected contractor.
GSA will answer questions about using this vehicle, but does not get involved in your procurement
process. For more information from GSA about this schedule see www.gsa.gov.
Contract Task Areas
Integrated Consulting Services -- SIN 874-1
GSA Federal Supply Schedule Benefits
- Expert Advice, Assistance, Guidance and/or Counseling in Support of an Agency's
Mission-Oriented Business Functions
- Management or Strategy Consulting
- Program Planning, Audits, and Evaluations
- Studies, Analyses, Scenarios and Reports relating to an Agency's
Mission-Oriented Business Programs or Initiatives, such as Tabletop Exercises or Scenario
Simulations, Educational Studies, and Economic Studies
- Customized Business Training as needed to Successfully Perform/Complete a Consulting Engagement
- Policy and Regulation Development Assistance
- Expert Witness Services in support of Litigation, Claims, or Other Formal Cases
- Advisory and Assistance Services in accordance with FAR 37.203
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule allows government buyers and other
organizations to utilize streamlined acquisition procedures to obtain services from pre-qualified vendors.
GSA has simplified the procurement process by reducing the lead time to obtain services.
GSA has eliminated the need for your Contracting Officer to:
- Synopsize your requirements;
- Find qualified vendors to compete for the work;
- Make time consuming determinations of fair and reasonable pricing; and
- Set aside work for small businesses.
Agencies can be fully assured their procurements will meet the best value criteria for government acquisitions,
complying fully with all applicable laws and regulations. The time from determining your need to placing an order
with a schedule contractor can take as little as three weeks.
Useful Link: GSA Advantage
Points of Contact and Price List
To obtain more information on IEc's MOBIS Contract or a copy of
IEc's contract price list, please contact:
Kevin Brady, Treasurer