IEc's GSA Environmental Services Contract
Contract Task Areas
IEc Points of Contact and Price List
GSA Contract No.: GS-10F-0224J
The General Service Administration's (GSA) Environmental Services Schedule streamlines the contracting
process for agencies with Environmental Consulting and GIS service needs by providing a faster,
more cost efficient means to meet their environmental requirements. IEc provides services under
the following Schedule Item Numbers (SINs):
SIN 899-1, Environmental Consulting Services; and
SIN 899-7, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services.
To use this contract, follow these simple steps:
Initiate the process by providing your Contracting Officer (CO)
with a Statement of Work (SOW) and identifying the GSA Environmental Services contract as the
vehicle to be used to issue your order.
Ask your CO to issue your SOW to IEc and two other approved
GSA Environmental Services contractors.
You and your CO review each contractor's response and select
the "best value" contractor.
Your CO issues an order directly to the selected contractor.
GSA will answer questions about using this vehicle, but does not get involved in your procurement
process. For more information from GSA about this schedule see www.gsa.gov.
Contract Task Areas
Environmental Consulting Services -- SIN 899-1
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) -- SIN 899-7
- Planning and Documentation Services for the Development, Planning, Facilitation, and
Coordination of and/or for Environmental Initiatives in areas of Chemical, Radiological, and/or Hazardous Materials;
- Environmental Impact Statements and Assessments Under the National Environmental Policy Act;
- Endangered Species, Wetlands, Watersheds, and Other Natural Resource Management Plans, Studies, and Consultations;
- Archeological, Historic and other Cultural Resources Management Plans, Studies, and Consultations
- Economic, Technical, and Risk Analyses in Support of Environmental Needs;
- Environmental Program Management;
- Environmental Regulations and Policy Development;
- Advisory Services for ongoing Advice and Assistance with Data and Information in support of Agency
Environmental Programs for Environmental Needs;
- Information Hotlines; and
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act/Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability
Act (RCRA/CERCLA) Site Investigations.
GSA Federal Supply Schedule Benefits
- Creation/Enforcement of Environmental Programs
- Cultural Resource GIS (CRGIS)
- Environmental Cost Assessment
- Environmental Impact Analyses
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Growth Forecast Modeling
- Habitat Conservation Plans and Modeling
- Mapping, Cartography and Mashups (Combining Data from More Than One Source into a Single, Integrated Tool)
- Migration Pattern Analysis
- Natural Resource Planning
- Remote Sensing for Environmental Studies
- Terrestrial, Marine and/or Atmospheric Measuring/Management
- Vegetation Mapping
- Watershed Characterization
- Image Analysis Support for Emergency Response
The General Services Administration Federal Supply Schedule allows government buyers and other
organizations to utilize streamlined acquisition procedures to obtain services from pre-qualified vendors.
GSA has simplified the procurement process by reducing the lead time to obtain services.
GSA has eliminated the need for your Contracting Officer to:
- Synopsize your requirements;
- Find qualified vendors to compete for the work;
- Make time consuming determinations of fair and reasonable pricing; and
- Set aside work for small businesses.
Useful Link: GSA Advantage
Points of Contact and Price List
To obtain more information on IEc's Environmental Services Contract or a copy of
IEc's contract price list, please contact:
Kevin Brady, Controller